Sunday, September 20, 2009

In less than 1 week...

I'll be back here! These are some photos I took this summer before I flew back to California...

I'm thrilled to be flying home to be a part of Amy & Noah's wedding in Minneapolis, and also getting to spend a week with my family at home! I'm really excited about getting a little taste of fall, I'm definitely craving the colors, the crisp air, fourwheeling at the cabin, the food (mmm...chili, cornbread, honey crisp apples) and watching the Packers with my dad!

2 comments:

Jim said...

There initially ended up significant Microsoft
Office 2010 Professional
amounts of helpful lessons nonetheless desired to entice your current knowing of one out of unique: The tale with the Ribbon, supplied by Jensen Harris. Motion picture is in fact online (entails Silverlight). The key reason why My spouse and i desired the concept a whole lot is that often Jensen supplies really great old venture in the progress within the Ms word gui plus points out Microsoft office 2007 your reason and in what way Microsoft remedied the direction they was required to begin with a new (largely) clean a small note book. Office 2007 downlaod

Alice said...

tee shirts burberry homme
tee shirts ED Hardy hommes
tee shirts G star homme
tee shirts louis vuitton homme
chaussures femmes
chaussures chanel femmes
chaussures chanel high heels
chaussures chanel low heels
chaussures louis vuitton femmes
chaussures Louis Vuitton femmes low heels
chaussures Nike Gladiateur Mid femmes
Accessories & jewelry
Accessoires Sac louis vuitton