Monday, January 12, 2009

I thought I was ready for '09....

I didn't realize when I was excited for 2009 that it could be this tough, right from the beginning. Last Sunday, I took my dad to the E.R., after he passed out in my arms, and they found he had two brain tumors. A whirlwind of a week later, they have removed both tumors, but found he has the most aggressive brain cancer, Glioblastoma.

In the uncertainty of life, I lean on Jesus. In the uncertainty of if/when I will return to California, I lean on Jesus. In the uncertainty of my father's life, I lean on Jesus. And I know He will get my family through this.

Here is the Caring Bridge website I set up for my Dad: www.caringbridge.org/visit/kevinbaughman

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so praying...I heard from Lena and Erin. I'm sorry to hear that you guys have to go through that, but you are so right, lean on Jesus.

Praying!!!!!

Mariko Marie said...

I'm holding you and your family tight in my heart and I pray that you feel Jesus' arms tight around you as you lean more into Him.