Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 90th Grandma!




Wednesday night was my Grandma Baughman's 90th Birthday! I love her so much, and have such a special bond with her. She took care of me many times as a child, and I loved going to her house to spend time with her and Grandpa (and they only live a few miles away!). I have so many memories of playing at her house, cooking with her, watching cartoons she had, going camping with her and grandpa, listening to her records, and more. This summer I was able to spend a lot of time with her, having deep discussions, talking over pictures, and then road tripping to California. Even though I'm in California now, I still get to talk on the phone with her at least once a week! I was blessed to go out to eat with her tonight, and was blessed to be able to see her a few times while I was home for Christmas! Love you Grandma and I wish you MANY more years, and can't wait to spend time with you again!

No comments: