Saturday, June 12, 2010

ready....set....

start blogging again!

I remember when I was on the swim team, so many years ago. All the way up to the starting block I would feel dread, wondering what I was doing, why I was doing it, talking myself out of the idea that it was fun. But then the gun went off, I would dive into the water, and remember the incredible feeling of streamlining and the strokes and breaths, and it would be fun again. Even if I lost by many seconds (which I did a lot!)

I've been feeling that way with many areas of my life. Including blogging. It's not that I don't have many things to say, or don't want to keep my "followers" updated. It's that I absolutely have no idea where to begin.

So, I'm on the starting block of the adventures of sheena, and am deciding to commit to blogging again!

In a quick update, here's what I've been up to since Christmas....

January:
Subbed a lot, spent time with my amazing California friends & family, was visited by one of my great friends Tracy, sold my bed & furniture, packed my car, and flew back to the Midwest.

February:
Started the second half of my internship at Flambeau, tried to get used to the Wisconsin cold, started my last online class, wrote my thesis, and went to a School Counseling conference.

March:
Went skiing a couple times, went on a few fieldtrips, went on a weekend trip to Minneapolis, a week trip to California to present my thesis, and got a job at ICAA in Ladysmith.

April:
Finished my internship at Flambeau, finished my last class, went to New York City for 5 days with 5 incredible girlfriends, and then left for my South America adventure!

May:
Went to 4 new countries! I'll blog more about that later :)

Now I'm working full time at Indianhead CAA, and am really enjoying it. My current job title is Public Relations/Agency Assistant. I do news releases, photography, make promotional material, and more.

It's been a few months full of transitions, and I know many more are to come, but for right now, it's nice to rest and focus on things neglected in my life....like reading, piano, and blogging!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Master of science Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 never acquired the financial lending this particular justifies suitable for stopping making use of the current together with Office 2010. The fact remains, they've used numerous heat and Office 2007 downlaod as well produced hardly any scaled-down joy in reasonably competitive communities to obtain setting consumers through this type of astonishing program shift. On the other hand, it seems like not fair for you to, on one hand, normally harp with Windows scarcity of progress (and many full, which includes protection) and alter dazzling these people small fortune softball bats once they execute set off on the inside of any progressive study course. Microsoft office 2007

Alice said...

tee shirts burberry homme
tee shirts ED Hardy hommes
tee shirts G star homme
tee shirts louis vuitton homme
chaussures femmes
chaussures chanel femmes
chaussures chanel high heels
chaussures chanel low heels
chaussures louis vuitton femmes
chaussures Louis Vuitton femmes low heels
chaussures Nike Gladiateur Mid femmes
Accessories & jewelry
Accessoires Sac louis vuitton