Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

New Years Eve is always a good time for some reflections on the year. For me, 2008 was filled with adventure, hard-decisions, feeling peace after making hard decisions, painful stories from those I worked with, joy from the many children in my life, fun and random times with old friends, fun and random times with new friends in a new place, and ending it with some great memories with a hometown Christmas. Most importantly in 2008, I saw God's love, His power, His grace, and His dream for me more than I have ever seen or experienced. I learned more about myself, more about relationships, more about the field I'm going in to, and more about the Jesus who loves me and gave Himself for me.

I am so ready for 2009 though, I'm awful at writing 8's.

AND I'm excited to see what God will do in me and through me and others this year. Bring on more exciting adventures, hard times, and growth!

My resolutions for 09'
1. Find a way to get to country #24
2. Learn more Spanish
3. Learn how to whistle (Lena, I already bought the lifesavers).
4. See Disneyland at every season.
5. Use my gifts in ways I haven't before.

3 comments:

dktoday said...

#6 Sheena & Lena record first hip-hop album together.

sheena marie said...

vocal or dance?

if it's dance, lena's got the moves.

dktoday said...

let's call it a crossover...