Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ends & beginnings....

I really enjoy finishing things. The bottom of the box of cereal is my absolute favorite part, love those crumbs. But I also get super excited to open a new box, and start anew. Dorky, yes, but I really really enjoy the simple things in life.

That's why I'm super excited that I just finished my first two classes. The end was glorious, and now I'm excited for my next classes that start in two weeks. Goodbye to Basic School Counseling & Child and Adolescent Development.....and hello to Issues in School Counseling & Community/Family/School Collaboration!

(In other exciting news....my friend Sarah informed me of a cereal special at Ralphs...and I bought 5 boxes of family sized Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds for $1.88 per box!.....that means 5 wonderful times of starting and finishing boxes :)

No comments: