Tuesday, October 14, 2008

livin' the dream!

So the most AMAZING and MAGICAL thing happened tonight. At 8:16pm my year changed. At Disney, if you have a day pass, when you are leaving you can upgrade for a season pass for extra charge. SO....if you are lucky to find someone with a day pass leaving the park, you can take their ticket, and upgrade to a full season pass. Tonight, Colleen and Danny found someone for me that gave their ticket to them, so I was able to get a full season pass for $65. Colleen called, I was already in my "lounge" clothes and mode, but Erin & I got in the car and ventured to Disneyland at 8:30pm! When we got there we found 2 more people leaving that gave us their tickets, so Erin, Lena and I were all able to get season passes to Disney. A whole YEAR of fun! We met up with Colleen and Danny and went on Indiana Jones and Space Mountain, had some pineapple frozen yoguart, and jumped around and acted silly. We were ridiculously excited for these tickets. This means that any night we can spontaneously go to Disneyland! Here are some pictures of our late night adventure:

First picture after we got our Disney picture IDs!

You can see my wonderful outfit here....who wears sweatpants and yellow flip flops to Disney?

"Family photo"

Woohoo for Minnie & Mickey!

New "family photo" when Lena joined us!

5 comments:

Mariko Marie said...

That is AWESOME!!! I miss my pass. I know you guys are going to have a year filled with Disney fun and magical dreams come true!

Unknown said...

That is so rad!! I miss Disneyland!! I'm glad that you get to experience the magic for a whole year :)

Jaci Bounds said...

so stinkin' jealous!

lenamarie said...

Good times. Goooood Times! :)
So, when're we going back?

the adventures of sheena... said...

ASAP Lena....ASAP.