Wednesday, October 15, 2008

recently....

things i am a fan of:
  1. white peaches
  2. my view of the mountains on a clear day
  3. mail. e, voice, or letter :)
  4. mixed cd gifts from friends
  5. frozen yoguart
  6. psych, the oc, and dancing with the stars
  7. intentionality
  8. pandora radio stations: dave barnes, rosie thomas, & jaymay
  9. disneyland
  10. new blog backgrounds
things i am not a fan of:
  1. traffic jams (it takes me 1 whole hour to drive 18 miles in the am)
  2. the broken homes my students come from, and only having 1 day with them
  3. shorter days
  4. ants
i like that my likes list is longer than my dislikes list.

3 comments:

lenamarie said...

I'm sorry! We haven't hit up Golden Spoon in a while. I know you've been craving it. Maybe we'll take a break tonight from packing & make a frozen yogurt run.

lenamarie said...

And HOLLER for Dave Barnes.
I love him. =)

lenamarie said...

You should join our reading blog:
http://4everreading.blogspot.com/