Saturday, November 29, 2008

soooo thankful!

I just can't get over how thankful I am for my life, and how thankful I am to be where I am. On Tuesday after my class, I was surprised by my roommates Erin & Lena, Sarah & Scot, and Priscilla & Andrew for my birthday! I was so shocked, they threw me a wonderful surprise party! They had the place decorated with balloons, had amazing fall treats on the table, and fabulous gifts! They were so intentional with everything, and I loved it. They even contacted my mom to get my favorite dessert recipe, the Creamcheese Pumpkin Roll! It was such a wonderful night, and I certainly feel blessed to have these people in my life!


Another thing I'm thankful for is the season pass to Disneyland! Erin and I went on Wednesday, because we didn't have school! It was a wonderful 5 hours of fun! It was so relaxing, even though it rained a little! The clouds were gorgeous, and the rain didn't bother us at all! We went on many rides, ate corndogs for lunch, met Mickey, I skipped with goofy, and had my picture taken with Aladin! I'm really thankful for being able to act like a kid, even though I'm 24 now! I heart Disney...

No comments: