Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Everything About You"

I typically hate e-mail forwards with a passion, but this particular exercise was pretty fun (and you'll understand the blog entry title when you see the last question.) I cant' believe I did 2 of these in 1 day....I am really procrastinating here on my papers....

So here's what I had to do...


1. Put your iTunes on shuffle (or windows media player).

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

4. Make a fun/silly/witty comment on your answer.

1.What is your motto?
"Uncreated One" by Chris Tomlin
I guess its cool having a song that praises God as my motto


2.What do your friends think of you?
"No Place to Hide" by Alison Krauss
Hmm...they want to hide when I'm around? Sad!

3.What do you think about very often?
"I Need to Know" by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Okay...

4. What is 2+2?
"Big Pimpin" by JayZ
I'm ghetto like that.

5.What do you think of your best friend?
"Constellations" by Jack Johnson
My best friend is a star!

6.What do you think of the person you like?
"Sent from Heaven" by Keysha Cole
Hahaha.... this is great

7. What is your life story?
"Stars and Boulevards" by Augustana
I guess I do live in Los Angeles....

8.What do you want to be when you grow up?
"America" by Simon & Garfunkel
Hmm...if I wanted to be a country, not sure I'd want to be America!

9.What do you think when you see the person you like?
"Am I An Idiot?" by Five Iron Frenzy
Hahaha, again, so funny

10.What do your parents think of you?
"Show Me Your Glory" by Third Day
God did when he made me? I was a miracle.... :)

11.What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Sway" by Michael Buble
Hmm...I will have to remember this.

12. What will they play at your funeral?
"Prayer" by Celine Dion
I'm really getting lucky here with the songs!

13. What is your hobby/interest?
"Losing Grip" by Avril Lavigne
Okay...I spoke too soon!

14. What is your biggest secret?
"Have I Told You Lately That I Love You" by Van Morrison
I'm not secretly in love with anyone...not that I know of!

15. What do you think of your friends?
"Don't Worry Be Happy" by Bobby McFarrin
I am very happy when I'm with my friends!

16. What's the worst thing that could happen?
"Kill" by Jimmy Eat World
Oh my goodness! HAHAHA That would be bad....

17.How will you die?
"Take Time and Find" by Early November
I guess I will have to!

18. What makes you laugh?
"Here I Am" by Michael W. Smith
I guess I make myself laugh?

19.What makes you cry?
"Better Together" by Jack Johnson
Hmm...

20. Will you ever get married?
"Never Sometimes" by New Found Glory
Oh sad...

21. What scares you the most?
"Great Indoors" by John Mayer
I would rather be outside...but I don't think the indoors is scary!

22. Does anyone like you?
"Give it Up or Let Me Go" by Dixie Chicks
I guess not? I think I'm getting the picture I should give up on love!

23. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"College Kids" by Relient K
I went to college....and didn't do anything stupid...so I guess I wouldn't change it!

24. What hurts right now?
"Heaven Breaks" by Sleeping at Last
Hmmm again...

25. Now for the title of this blog entry...
"Everything About You" by Sanctus Real
Wow, appropriate! Strange....

26. Lastly, what is the one thing you regret?
"Damage Done" by Shaun Groves
I guess I do regret any damage I've done!

3 comments:

Mariko Marie said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so doing this for my blog!!! Sheena, that rocked.

Unknown said...

That was awesome.

lenamarie said...

Wow, most of those songs really fit for you!