Thursday, December 11, 2008

Picture Tag!

I was tagged on Sarah's blog.....1st might I add, so I thought I better do this!

So here are the rules of this game:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on your computer

2. Choose the 4th picture

3. Explain the picture

4. Choose 4 people to do the same

My photo:
This photo was taken in 2005 I believe, after my best friend Tracy and I moved in together at the Palisades in Roseville! This was our first day in our new place, and we were putting together our computer desk (yes, we sat just like that and did our homework like that for a year and a half!) and we thought it was hilarious how small Tracy's chair was compaired to mine! She got hers at IKEA, and we had to figure out how to put it together, and it would break all the time throughout the years we lived together! Funny, she e-mailed me this fall and said she had to put it together once more, she still uses it!

This was fun to reminice!

I am tagging:

1. Sarah Burbank
2. Jamie
3. Mariko
4. Jaci

(Sorry to Lena & Erin's friends....not many people read my blog that have blogs, so I choose you! :)

4 comments:

Mariko Marie said...

Awesome! Kay, I promise I'll do it. =) Fun today!!!

Jaci Bounds said...

so glad you tagged me! this is fun!

lenamarie said...

OMG, I hope putting Tracy's chair together was easier than you & me putting your bedframe together.

sheena marie said...

haha...i guess its a theme in my life...i suck at putting things together! tracy's things from ikea fell apart....all the time. luckily erin rescued my bed!