Sunday, December 14, 2008

perfect proposal...

I was so blessed yesterday to be a part of the engagement of my friends Danny & Colleen! Danny had asked me last weekend to help with the proposal, and I was thrilled to accept! I asked Colleen to spend the day with me, starting with frozen yoguart at Golden Spoon, then at Laguna Beach to go Geo Caching with my "new GPS" (a little lie....I borrowed it from my friend Priscilla!) We were "hunting for treasure" and the treasure was Danny! It was the most perfect day, and I was able to document it....only taking 610 pictures! They are a wonderful couple, and I can't wait to see what God brings their way!











3 comments:

Robin and Stephen said...

Aww, Sheena these pics are so cute! They will cherish these forever! What a fun memory! We can't wait to get to know you all better!

sheena marie said...

I agree! I can't wait to get to know you better also!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos!
i especially love the lens flare as it captures the sweetness of the moment.